Land charges

Local land charges

Leisure activities



Sport and healthy living

Leisure centres

Leisure centres and clubs


Libraries (Suffolk County Council)

Licences - Alcohol and entertainment

Club premises certificate

Personal licences

Alcohol and entertainment licences

Lapsed premises licences

Premises licences

Licences - Animals

Pet shop licences

Zoo licences

Riding establishment licences

Animal boarding licences

Dog breeding licences

Dangerous wild animal licence

Animal business licences

Licences - Charitable collections

Charitable collections licences

Licences - Children and Young People

Chaperone licence (Suffolk County Council)

Child performance licence (Suffolk County Council)

Child employment permit (Suffolk County Council)

Body of persons licence (Suffolk County Council)

Licences - current licence applications

Licences - current licence applications

Licences - Environmental

Environmental permits

Licences - Gambling and lotteries

Prize gaming permit

Gaming machine permits

Small society lotteries

Club gaming permit

Gambling and lotteries

Licences - Health and beauty

Tattoo, piercing and electrolysis licences

Licences - Industrial

Registration of cooling towers and evaporative condensers

Scrap metal dealer licences

Licences - Mobile homes and caravan sites

Park homes and caravan site licence

Licences - Street trading

Street trading

Street trading in the St Edmundsbury Borough

Street trading in the Forest Heath District

Street vending permit

Licences - Temporary events

Street party licences

Temporary Events Notices

Licences - Travel and transport

Taxi licences

Apply for a Hackney Carriage licence

Apply for a Private hire vehicle licence



Licensing and regulation

Licensing and regulation

Listed buildings

Listed buildings



Love where you live

Love where you live