Bad weather information

Bad weather information


Benefits and support

Benefits (External website)

Make a claim (External website)

Report a change (External website)

Benefits information and advice (External website)

Access my account (External website)

Discretionary housing payments (External website)

Fraud (External website)

Universal credit (External website)

Benefit cap (External website)

Upload benefit evidence (External website)

Bin collections

Bins and recycling

Garden waste collection

Waste Services (External website)

Collection days (External website)

Delays to service (External website)

Household Waste Recycling Centres (External website)

Assisted collections (External website)

Bulky item collections (External website)

Hazardous waste collections (External website)

Medical and clinical collections (External website)

Moving home (External website)

What goes in my bins? (External website)

Larger bins, repairs and missing bins (External website)

Garden waste and composting (External website)

Extra waste/recycling and sacks (External website)

Business waste services (External website)

Fly-tipping and litter/dog bins (External website)

Local Recycling Facilities (Bottle Banks) (External website)

Birth registration

See Registrars and coroners service

Blocked drains

See Drainage and sewerage

Blue badge

See Disabled parking and permits

Brown bins - the scheme is ending

Brown bins - the scheme is ending

Budget and financial strategy

Budget and financial strategy

Building control/regulations

Planning and building regulations


Building Control (External website)

Building Regulations (External website)

Additional Building Control Services and Information (External website)

Contact Building Control (External website)

Dangerous Structures (External website)

Demolitions (External website)

Downloads and Links (External website)

Data and Documents (External website)

Street Naming and Numbering (External website)

What's new in Building Control (External website)

Buildings at risk

Buildings at risk in Suffolk (Suffolk County Council)

Bulky waste

Bulky items

Bury in Bloom

Bury in Bloom (External website)

Bury St Edmunds Christmas Fayre

Bury St Edmunds Christmas Fayre (External website)

Bus travel

Suffolk on Board (External website)

Apply for an age related free travel bus pass (Suffolk County Council)



Business (External website)

Business Rates (External website)

Supplying the Council (External website)

Support for Business (External website)

Food Safety (External website)

Health & Safety (External website)

Private Water Supplies (External website)

Licensing (External website)

Tourism (External website)

Economic Development (External website)

Business Waste Services (External website)

Business Continuity (External website)

Building Control (External website)

Planning (External website)

Planning Enforcement (External website)

Working from Home (External website)

Environmental Permitting (External website)

Grants and Funding (External website)

Emergency Planning (External website)

Smokefree (External website)

Business Festival

Business Festival (External website)

Business funding

See Business support

Business licences

Fireworks and Explosives Licences (Suffolk County Council)

Register a food business

Sex establishment licences

Caravan site licences

Animal business licences

Gambling and lotteries

Tattoo, piercing and electrolysis licences

Scrap metal dealer licences

Street trading

Street vending permit

Taxi licences

Alcohol and entertainment licences

Business rates

Business rates (NNDR)

Business support

Business advice and support

RAF Lakenheath and RAF Mildenhall